Admin

View user profile http://vivek-oberoi.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008

Post  Admin on Tue May 13, 2008 11:00 am

Vivek gets choosy, declines to work with Mohanlal
Zeenews Bureau
http://www.zeenews.com/articles.asp?aid=43...&sid=ENT&ssid=1

Mumbai, April 26: Bollywood actor, Vivek Oberoi, who is lately more seen off the screen than on it and has had no releases this year, still seems to be quite choosy about the movies he works in.

The actor has recently turned down a role to act with Malayalam superstar Mohanlal in his new film `Kargil` directed by Major Ravi (of `Keerthi Chakra` and `Mission 90 Days` fame).

Speaking to Zeenews, Vivek’s publicist Dale Bhagwagar said,” Vivek has already worked with Mohanlal in `Company`. He was indeed offered this one too. But he`s not doing it."

Well, going by Vivek’s nose-diving career graph, seeing him exhibit his dancing skills at award ceremonies, one wonders whether he is spoiled for choice. Though there are talks that Vivek has managed to bag a role in Karan Johar’s upcoming venture to be directed by Rensil D`Silva, however, nothing has been finalised till now.

However, the actor does have a flick- Mission Istanbul- that is nearing release. Directed by Apoorva Lakhia, the film shall be Vivek’s first release of the year.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 13, 2008 11:00 am

Vivek to speak Malayalam
25 Apr 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_B...how/2979802.cms

The Bollywood actor with a soft corner for the south, thanks to his Madras-born mom, is Vivek Oberoi.

The latest buzz is that Vivek has been signed on to co-star with Mohanlal in Major Ravi’s third film on the Indian Army, Kargil. For Vivek, acting with Lal is not new, as they have shared screen space in Company years ago.

This time, however, Vivek’s challenges are more than just having to match his acting skills with someone of Mohanlal’s calibre. Vivek will have to speak in Malayalam too! While that is a wait and watch scenario, Kargil will be a bilingual film - made in Hindi and Malayalam. Major Ravi has been waiting for long to start the shoot. After his classic Major Mahadevan act in Ravi’s directorial debut Keerthichakra, Mohanlal is playing a sequel of sorts in Kargil. Meanwhile, it is to Ravi’s credit that his second film was with Mammooty playing an army officer in Mission 90 Days.

Looks like the mantle of showcasing the Indian Army effectively on screen has taken on by Major Ravi, who has assisted Priyadharshan in more than one film after his retirement from the Indian army. For Vivek, this film will mark his third experience of working with a south Indian director. Vivek has also signed on for director Selvaraghavan’s 7G Rainbow Colony to be made in Hindi.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 13, 2008 11:01 am

NOTE: THERE IS A VID ON THIS LINK!
Vivek Oberoi in the limelight
5/9/2008 8:52:32 PM
http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=8171

Actor Vivek Oberoi reveals hether he likes being in the news for the wrong reasons. Though he's been out of the limelight for quite some time, he loves being in news, here's actor Vivek Oberoi like never seen before. TIMES NOW correspondent Amrita Puri chats up the actor to find out whether he likes being in the news for the wrong reasons.

Here's a detailed excerpt of the interview cited below:

Amrita: You're always in the news for some reason or the other? What's your take on it?

Vivek: What's the point of commenting on such issues? People make up their own news. If I'm part of it, I'm part of it and if I'm not, then I'm not. I've heard the most ridiculous things about myself.

Amrita: What's the funniest rumour that you've heard about yourself?

Vivek: I've heard many crazy things. Ive once read that I'd gone to a funeral wearing make-up, so that I looked good at the funeral. I really get completely confused at such rumours and they really baffle me.

Amrita: Is it good to be in news for also the wrong reasons?

Vivek: No, really no. I'm more of a 'Mast Maula' guy, I only like to be in news before or during the release of a film, which I professionally owe my producers being a part of the film and the promotions. I'm really fortunate to be a part of Karan Johar's film with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. I love the character and the script. It's a character that I've never done or experienced before, and it's not a negative character either.

(Interviewed by Amrita Puri)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 13, 2008 11:01 am

Not only Ranbir but Ajay, Vivek and Nana in Rajniti
By Stacey Yount - BollySpice.com
9 May 2008
http://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/1162-not-only-ranbir-but-ajay-vivek-and-nana-in-rajniti.html

We reported earlier that for the story for his next film, Rajniti, Prakash Jha was going to base it around Rajiv Gandhi's life. There have also been reports that Jha was going to do a modern day Mahabharat. Well, it seems that Jha is going to use elements of the Mahabharat, parts of Rajiv’s life and modern day politics and combine them all into one.

For this highly eclectic film the cast list is a who’s who of Bollywood stars. Jha revealed, “There's Ajay Devgan who will play a modern-day Karan. And believe it or not, Nana Patekar, who was fantastic as the corrupt politician in Apharan, has been cast as Krishna. Ajay and Nana are old friends. We share a fantastic comfort level.”

The director also has talented Vivek Oberoi and Manoj Bajpal as part of the incredible line up and about them he said, “These are actors I've not worked with before. I'm looking forward to directing them.”

For the pivotal role of Rajiv aka Arjun, Jha wanted Ranbir Kapoor and would have no other, in fact he said if Ranbir had not agreed he would have dropped the project. Fortunately, Ranbir has said given his nod and the film can go to the floor.

With such an illustrious cast and an intriguing story this film is one to keep an eye on! We will be sure to report all the up to date news on Rajniti, including who else joins the cast, so keep watching this space for more!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Wed May 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Vivek's different look
13 May 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/India_Buzz/Viveks_different_look/articleshow/3033284.cms

Was Vivek Oberoi offered Prakash Jha’s film Rajniti along with Ajay Devgan, Nana Patekar, Ranbir Kapoor and Manoj Bajpai?

Sources close to the actor say he was offered the role but due to prior commitments Vivek had to let go of this film. “Indeed, Vivek was offered Rajniti and he was very keen to do the film.

But since he had already committed the required dates to Karan Johar’s production to be directed by Rensil D’Silva (screenwriter of Rang De Basanti), he couldn’t be part of Rajniti.”

Apparently, Vivek has been an admirer of all Prakash Jha movies and is keen to work with the director in future. In Rensil’s film, Vivek will be starring along with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

Vivek is also readying for his next release Mission Istanbul directed by Apoorva Lakhia. The film also stars Suniel Shetty, Zayed Khan and Shriya Saran. The actor sports a very different get-up to go with an intense look in this film where he even flexes a lot of muscle.
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Thu May 15, 2008 1:16 am

VO wants Rs 5 crore
Author: Tushar Joshi Date: 15 May 2008
http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/entertainment/bollywood/article?_EXT_5_articleId=1131478&_EXT_5_groupId=14

Vivek Oberoi has quoted a hefty price to act in director Shyam Benegal’s next, Chamki Chameli

Stumped: Shyam Benegal

Vivek Oberoi is being considered for Shyam Benegal’s project titled Chamki Chameli.

However, talks have taken a beating after Vivek quoted a sky-high price — Rs 5 crore.

A source reveals that Benegal was stunned to hear the price and is considering other options if Vivek doesn’t budge.

“Vivek initially asked for the script and when he was given one he went ahead and quoted his price.

Benegal was quite shocked and has told Vivek that he will get back to him.”

Won’t match that

We are told that the Benegal initially had Jimmy Sheirgill and Urmila Matondkar in mind for the lead roles, but later spoke to Oberoi after his work in Shootout at Lokhandwala. Now that the actor has already quoted a price, Benegal isn’t ready to match that.

A source close to Vivek confirms that he’s in talks with Benegal for the film and adds, “It’s an honour for Vivek to be considered by a prolific maker like Shyam Benegal for his film.”

But he added, “It’s premature to comment on the outcome, as details are still being worked out and yet to be finalised.”
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Thu May 15, 2008 1:21 am

Vivek not part of Rajniti
14 May 2008
http://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/1169-vivek-not-part-of-rajniti.html

The cast list of Prakash Jha’s film Rajniti is quite impressive but there is one actor who has had to turn it down because of conflicting dates. Vivek Oberoi was very keen to be part of the project but because of his work for his next exciting film he had to say no to Rajniti.

Vivek’s publiscist Dale Bhagwagar said, “Indeed, Vivek was offered Rajniti and wanted to do the film too. But since he had already committed the required dates to the Karan Johar production to be directed by Rensil D'Silva (screenwriter of Rang De Basanti), he couldn't be part of Rajniti.” The film for D’Silva also stars Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

Adding, “However, Vivek has been an admirer of all Prakash Jha movies and is keen to work with the director in future.”

Vivek’s new film Mission Istanbul is getting ready to blast into theatres this summer on July 25th. The action thriller also stars Sunil Shetty, Zayed Khan and Shriya Saran and was directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu May 15, 2008 2:15 am

One movie less is still ok. Vivek will be part of so many movies this year and next year. He should first concentrate on them.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Thu May 15, 2008 12:45 pm

soo true!
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Sun May 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Mission Impossible
http://www.deccanherald.com/Content/May182008/enter2008051768484.asp

Well! Director Apoorva Lakhia seems to have accomplished an impossible mission by getting the two actors to not only stand in a frame together, but to shake a leg too in his film, Mission Istanbul! The heroes are Abhishek Bachchan the husband of Ash and Vivek Oberoi, the former “admirer” of Ash.

Abhishek of course is making a special appearance in the film and special it certainly is. The past (Vivek) and present (Abhishek) of the beautiful Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dancing together is something the audiences will wait to see with bated breath. “I am going to shoot the song that Abhishek and Vivek will dance together in towards the end of May. It is the highlight of the film,” says Apoorva Lakhia.
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 19, 2008 3:23 am

sounds good...*smile* Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Mon May 19, 2008 8:31 pm

John Abraham & Vivek At Tiger Conservation
May 19, 2008
By Kkomal Seth & Gautam Seth
http://ww.smashits.com/events/3401/1/John-...nservation.html

John Abraham & Vivek Oberoi at the press meet of Tiger Conservation in India and unveiling of the 'Tiger Wall of Hope' at the J W Marriott, Juhu, Mumbai on 18th May 2008 NOKIA INDIA JOINS HANDS WITH WWF-INDIA FOR TIGER CONSERVATION Mumbal, May 182008: Nokia, the leading mbblle communications company in India, today announced its partnership with WWF-Indla, one of the largest conservation organizations in the country, to be involved in WWF-Indla's Tiger conservation programme. lbis announcement was jointly made by Mr. Ravi Singh, Secreta!}' General and CEO, WWF¬India, and Mr. D Shivakumar, VP and Managing Director, Nokia India, at an event held In Mumbai today. Mr. Ravi Singh, WWF-Indla, said, 'We are proud to partner with Nokia in India. Globally, Nokia has been involved in several conservation initiatives with the WWF Network and we are happy to see this relationship extend here. lbis is an important step in bringing corporate institutional support for conservation, significantly tiger conservation, in India. lbis is an Important beginning at this critical time for conservation In our country." "Nokia is a household name in India. Our commitment to India, to our consumers and to society is a priority for uS.lbis initiative is one such commitment," said Mr. D. Shivakumar, VP and Managing Director, Nokia India. .WWF is a tremendous organization and it is our proud privilege at Nokia to be associated with them on this important initiative" he added. Mr. Ravi Singh quoted "The tiger population in India has seen an alarming decrease with their habitats shrinking and several threats including poaching taking a toll on their survival. To create a healthy ecological balance we need to work towards building long term sustainable models for wildlife conservation such that our future generations can experience the joy and beauty of our varied flora and fauna, " Speaking on the scope of the partnership, Mr. Singh added, "lbe tiger conservation project encompasses to address the issues of alternative livelihood for local communities, environmental awareness and communications. lbe project will also look at some of the critical issues that South Western Ghats are facing today, including biodiversity loss and human wildlife conflict "
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 20, 2008 2:43 am

Very Happy John & Vivek...you are the best Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Tue May 20, 2008 5:51 pm

yeah..we love u both Smile
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Thu May 22, 2008 7:09 pm

Taurani brothers on different 'Race'
Posted at Wednesday, 21 May 2008 22:05 IST
http://www.saharasamay.com/samayhtml/artic...px?newsid=99451

Mumbai, May 21: After the success of 'Race,' Taurani brothers have parted ways producing movies separately.

Ramesh Taurani has signed Vivek Oberoi for his next movie while Kumar Taurani is producing a movie with Rajkumar Satoshi which features Ranveer Kapoor in lead role.

However, Taurani brothers say that the move aims to make more movies and they will present the movies under the names of Tips banner only.

But as it said that there is no some without fire, there could be something fishy behind the whole story.
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Thu May 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Priyanka, Harman, Akshay, Kareena, Vivek to name a few
ttp://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/1195-priyanka-harman-akshay-kareena-vivek-to-name-a-few.html
22 May 2008

This year’s International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) weekend is being held June 6-8 in Bangkok and besides a star list of nominees and attendees, there is also a star list of performers. Many of the performances will be showcasing numbers from films that are getting ready for release later this year including Love Story 2050, De Taali and Mission Istanbul to name a few.

Priyanka Chopra, star of Love Story 2050 will be seen with co-star Harman Barweaj, in a number from the film. Harman, who in some angles looks a lot like Hrithik, will be making his debut in the film, will also be making his debut on stage at the IIFA as well. About his number he said, “My act will be unveiled in a very interesting manner unlike other performances. I will be dancing to a track from my film Love Story 2050 titled ‘Milo Ya Na Milo’. The number has been specially choreographed by Shaimak Davar. In fact Shaimak is taking special interest in my IIFA act. Unfortunately Shaimak had to leave for US and is not present for the rehearsals of the song for IIFA. However he has been calling from US every single day and asking us about the rehearsals.”

Adding that he is very excited about taking center stage, “I am not just excited. I am nervous, thrilled, eager, anxious and going through an entire gamut of emotions”.

Vivek Oberoi, Zayed Khan and Shriya Saran will also be performing a number from their upcoming action film Mission Istanbul which is scheduled to release July 25th.

From De Taali we will see Aftab Shivdasani, Riteish Deshmukh and Ayesha Takia taking the stage and Aftab will also be seen with castmates Dia Mirza, Fardeen Khan and Dino Morea for a performance from the film Acid Factory.

Also scheduled to light up center stage are Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and Govinda.

Sabbas Joseph, director of Wizcraft International Entertainment Ltd. Said, “IIFA promises to create a magical experience. From a serious business forum to glamorous performances and a spectacular IIFA Fashion Extravaganza, no stone has been left unturned in order to deliver the ultimate experience. We are committed to providing the best in entertainment to our audiences and IIFA Bangkok will reinforce our vision of bringing people together for the grandest celebration of Indian Cinema”.

Along with the IDEA IIFA awards show and the Fashion Extravaganza, the weekend will also include the world premier of the highly anticipated film Sarkar Raj starring Amitabh, Abhishek and Aishwarya, directed by Ram Gopal Verma. About the films release Amitabh said, “I am delighted that my forthcoming film, Sarkar Raj, is being premiered at the prestigious IIFA World Premiere 2008, Bangkok and am eagerly looking forward to this splendid event. It is very exciting to see IIFA grow every year. We are committed to entertaining the audiences with new, exciting events that have an additional value of showcasing the talent that India has to offer. The IIFA Weekend will give audiences a chance to watch their Indian cinema favourites put up a grand spectacle.”
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Tue May 27, 2008 4:38 pm

Singin’ a smokin’ song
27 May 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mumbai/Singin_a_smokin_song/articleshow/3073893.cms

Vivek Oberoi entertains a child (TOI Photo)

In lieu of World Anti-Tobacco day later this week, the Cancer Patient’s Aid Association hosted a musical evening where musicians and celebrities spread the message of anti-smoking and that smoking is injurious to health.

It being an event for a good cause, the performers that included Shankar Mahadevan, Loy Mendonca, Ehsaan Noorani, Shweta Pandit and Baba Sehgal, did not charge a penny for their time and efforts. This one was straight from the heart!

There were squeals of excitement from the audience when chief guest Vivek Oberoi came onto the stage. Not only did he talk about the ill-effects of smoking, but he also sang and danced with the little children from the CPAA. It was quite cool to see the little kids holding up banners that read ‘Smoking is uncool’.

Tara Sharma and her hubby Roopak Saluja joined the song and dance on stage, holding a banner that read ‘Every cigarette takes you 8 minutes closer to death’. Shilpa Saklani, Farah Khan and Tanuja Chandra were also present to lend their support.
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 28, 2008 10:57 am

OMG...how cute is that picture??? cat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Wed May 28, 2008 11:55 pm

MOUNTAIN DEW's connection with MISSION ISTANBUL
May 28, 2008 1:43:58 PM IST
Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network
http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/08/may/28-mountain-dews-connection-with-mission-istanbul-050803.asp

In-film advertisement and brand promotion is certainly reaching its height. So much so that now an entire tag line for a film is being borrowed verbatim from the punch line of the brand which is being promoted.

Unbelievable but true! And this is very much on-your-face in a unique tie-up which has happened between upcoming action film MISSION ISTANBUL and soft drink MOUNTAIN DEW.

Everyone has heard of the famous punch line of the drink - DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI - in countless advertisements that have been made for this drink. Now get set to hear and see a lot more of that as the promotion of MISSION ISTANBUL catches up heat. And that's because the film is called, hold your breath, MISSION ISTANBUL - DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI!

In the hindsight, it seems to be just the apt way for the film to be named like this if one goes by the action genre of the film. A non-stop high voltage entertainer directed by Apoorva Lakhia (SHOOT OUT AT LOKHANDWALA, EK AJNABEE), the man who does have the pulse for making action flicks, MISSION ISTANBUL is a multi starrer which travels continents in it's pursuit to tell a story which has an international setting.

As is the case with majority of action flicks, MISSION ISTANBUL too is a multi starrer with men like Sunil Shetty, Vivek Oberoi, Zayed Khan, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Nikitin Dhir along with Abhishek Bachchan (in a special appearance) dominating the star cast.

In fact the film's climax sequence is said to be the highlight since it required Zayed Khan put on 11 kg, weigh 75 kgs and hence look convincing enough to take on bad man Niketan Dheer, who is 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 86 kg.

Action in the film is scored by Javed, Ejaz and George Aguilar (from USA) who in the past has also choreographed action sequences for TA RA RUM PUM, FANAA and JO BOLE SO NIHAL.
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Viveks_Angel on Thu May 29, 2008 2:47 am

Vivek Oberoi looks elsewhere for Bollywood fame
http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/12679/vivek-oberoi-looks-elsewhere-for-bollywood-fame.html

Vivek Oberoi looks elsewhere for Bollywood fame

A lot was expected from actor Vivek Oberoi after his powerful debut in Company, however the actor has failed to live up to the critics and is now abiding his time by playing second fiddle.

Vivek will be seen in Vashu Bhagnani’s Kal Kisne Dekhaa, but not as the main lead hero. That accolade will be given to Vashu’s son Jacky, who will be making his entry into Bollywood with this film.

When Vivek was asked about this, he responded by saying, “Jacky Bhagnani would be launched in Kal Kisne Dekhaa which is a romantic thriller. The film would also introduce Vaishali Desai in the lead role. In addition, there is a surprise element in the form of Rishi Kapoor who would play a role he has never done before.”

However all is not lost for the young Oberoi… if acting is not giving him his just rewards then maybe producing will. Vivek informs, “I am turning producer with a film, which will be presented by Tips films. This film would be a comedy of error with romance in the background and the star cast is yet to be finalized. We will commence shooting within two months. Then for another movie of mine with Ashtavinayak’s, I have signed Govinda. It is a multi-starrer, romantic-comedy which will go on floors by October.”
Viveks_Angel

View user profile http://shahrukhvivekandmore.plusboard.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Viveks_Angel on Thu May 29, 2008 2:49 am

Can I look more horrible than this? Use ur Vivek!

http://www.nazaraone.com/archives/can-i-look-more-horrible-than-this-use-ur-vivek/

Vivek Oberoi should get award for fastest changeover or makeover from OK OK looking to YUCK looking… he seems to be getting bad to worse. Recently Vivek Oberoi was seen with his long tresses in most horrible form ever.

Any stylish reading this, please get in touch with Vivek Oberoi - he desperately needs U and UR style advice.

Besides, Mr Oberoi you can use ur VIVEK (mind) to look into mirror and THINK… THINK… and then try for some cleaning up - make sense?
Viveks_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl on Thu May 29, 2008 9:14 pm

I want to be like Sachin Tendulkar

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1167266

When we tell Vivek Oberoi that off late we have seen him extend a lot of support to Shah Rukh Khan by cheering for Kolkata Knight Riders, he says, “I supported KKR only because of Shah Rukh. Though they couldn’t make the semis, I liked their last match. Dada’s batting was a pleasure to watch,” he says.

Does that mean that he was not supporting Mumbai? “Apart from Kolkata, the only other team I supported was Mumbai. I was heartbroken when Mumbai was knocked out. I didn’t want them to lose under Sachin Tendulkar. The whole country discuss about Sachin - his form, his personal life, his wealth. I kind of emulate him nowadays. I look at him and say ‘I want to be like that’. Like he lets his bat do the talking, I want my work to speak for itself. Whatever people say, they can say. My films will communicate what I want to communicate.” So what are the films that he has in his kitty? “My next release is Mission Istanbul. After that there is this big film for which I am training in martial arts. But I am not allowed to talk about it. Then there is Karan’s film, which I am doing with Saif and Kareena where I play this really nice guy. I am very excited to play a decent, good chap after a long time,” he says smiling.

Soon, he adds, “I pick films at leisure. We all spend so much of time of make money, but then don’t get the time to spend it. I want time to spend that money, spend time with my family. I love water sports, I love adventures, I love going on holidays with my family. I need time for all these things. I have a list of things written in a diary of that I want to do before I turn 35.”

His fans will soon be able to witness him perform at the IIFA awards on June 8.

“IIFA is special. I am performing to the music of Mission Istanbul. My performance in 2004, where I paid a tribute to Mr Bachchan, got me a lot of appreciation,” he says.

Does marriage figure in his list of things? “I will get married when I find someone who sweeps me off my feet. Right now I am so happy, so single. I have so much freedom. I want to do the boy thing for some more time,” he ends.
Vivek's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 30, 2008 8:26 am

OMG...who wrote this article? It´s so unfair. I mean...c´mon...everyone can look bad sometimes.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viveks_Angel on Fri May 30, 2008 9:07 am

@susan: i also hate that article =( i like his long hair... but i`m also look foward for his new look ^^
Viveks_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next