Vivek Oberoi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Apoorva Lakhia’s Casting Crew
http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/May/News_20080530_323

Apoorva Lakhia is all excited about his forthcoming film Mission Istanbul. Shot in exotic locales in Jaipur, Istanbul as well as aamchi Mumbai, the director assures us that this film is one promising package. Lakhia spoke to us about the reason behind his choice of actors for the film and why he felt they suited the characters.

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 305mission20istanbul1ng0

Zayed is the central character in the story. He plays a journalist who finds himself in deep-waters after voicing his decision to quit his job abroad. “I rounded in on Zayed since we were looking for some one who has never played such a role before. I approached him at the right time as he too was looking forward to doing something completely different,” explained Lakhia.

In Mission Istanbul, Suneil Shetty, is the head of a controversial news channel in Istanbul. His character always manages to get what he wants. In the film, Suniel has a knack for manipulating people without having them realize it. Says Lakhia, “When I thought of the character, the first person that came in mind was Suneil. He was just perfect for such an intimidating yet respectable character.”

Mission Istanbul also has Vivek Oberoi playing the role of a Turkish commando who has an air of austerity. His role is matter-of-factly and very unemotional. “I have good comfort level with him after working in Shootout at Lokhandwala together. We make a good combination,” says the director.

Niketan Dheer is the ‘anti-hero’ role. Apoorva spotted him in Jodha- Akbar and thought that this larger-than-life lad would add an interesting element to the film. So Dheer was pulled on board.

Every film requires a female protagonist and Shriya Saran fill up the void for MI. She plays a reporter married to Zayed. Things don’t work out between her and hubby Zayed which leads them seeking an annulment of their marriage. “I saw her in Awaarapan and Sivaji and loved her in both the films. She also managed to capture my attention with some of her cold-cream advertisements,” said Lakhia.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:13 am

Vivek Oberoi – the new stunt star
02 Jun, 2008 06:28 am ISTlRuma Malia/INDIATIMES MOVIES
http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3088599.cms

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Photoin7

Much has been said about Vivek Oberoi’s fitness training sessions and the long-haired look for Apoorva Lakhia’s ‘Mission Istanbul’. Vivek, who was last seen playing a tough underworld henchman in ‘Shootout At Lokhandwala’ has escalated his status of someone who is more than just an action hero – to that of a stunt star with ‘Mission Istanbul’.

Shot in the hilly terrains of Turkey, the film required the two leading heroes, Vivek and Zayed Khan to undertake some difficult stunts. In what can be called a stupendous feat, the duo jumped down from a 40-storeyed tower, that too without a safety net. And if that wasn’t all, Vivek and Zayed who had delivered the perfect shot in the first take, decided to go ahead and do the shot seven times since it gave them an adrenalin-high.

Confirming about his dare-devil stunt, Vivek told Indiatimes Movies, “The film has quite some stunts and mostly, it was our director Apoorva who would first attempt the stunt since he is the adventurous sorts and only if he was sure, we would go ahead with it. In certain cases, he opted for duplicates. But when it came to jumping from the 40-storeyed tower, Apoorva wasn’t really up for it. However, for me and Zayed, it seemed like the best opportunity to establish our credentials as stunt heroes. And so, we did it.”

He added, “Though we had developed goose bumps before the first take, grappling from the height was so much fun, that we decided to give six more takes”.

Now with an attitude like this, we are sure you would agree if we said that Vivek Oberoi has not just grown to join the league of Akshay Kumar, SRK and Aamir when it comes to sporting a six pack but also in terms of being professional to the point of perfection.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 am

Viveik Oberoi: fiery but sensitive
By Krita Coelho, Feature Writer
Published: May 29, 2008, 00:10
http://www.gulfnews.com/eplus/People/10216715.html

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 29_ep_vivek_4

Viveik Oberoi on work, his passion for vintage cars and his special relationship with Dubai.

If you haven't seen or heard anything about the dashing Viveik Oberoi in the past few months, consider it the calm before the storm. The man is on a mission to build a macho image for himself with his forthcoming release Mission Istanbul.

Apart from all the action, you can look forward to breathtaking photography – given that Turkey is such a beautiful place. No wonder Viveik exudes confidence about the film's prospects.

The actor hopes this film gets the same overwhelming response in Dubai as Company and Shootout at Lokhandwala did. After all, Dubai is so much like home for the actor that he feels he does not come here enough.

He cannot stop gushing about the ambience and the people. "Everyone's been so kind, loving, accepting and very warm. When I go around here everyone calls me Maya Bhai (his character in Shootout at Lokhandwala).

Dubai is also special to Viveik because of the support he received for his efforts to help the tsunami victims.

"I had launched a very ambitious project to rebuild homes and rehabilitate victims. The people in Dubai were behind me all the way. They gave me so much of confidence and strength. The project turned out to be a huge success."

Love and longing

That Viveik wears his heart on his sleeve was more than evident during the Aishwarya Rai saga. Now the passionate actor seems more mellowed down, but one cannot help broaching the subject of love and relationships with him.

Viveik, of course, wants to steer clear of anything to do with his ex's.

Some time ago there were reports of Viveik saying he does not want to get into a relationship again. He denies this.

"I did not say never again. I believe in love. I am an absolute romantic. I love poetry and I love romantic movies. I watch chick flicks a lot and I am upset that they are called chick flicks because I am a real man's man. When I went to see Taare Zameen Par I ran out of tissues. I had gone with my mom. She is my movie partner and after a long time she gave me her dupatta to wipe my tears."

For Viveik "life is about assimilating relationships and putting them together like a necklace of pearls." For now, this actor is happy to be single and focused on his work. "I believe that someone somewhere is waiting for me," he says.

Reel and real

Spurred into action by this comment, we wonder if Viveik's character Keshu Phirangi in Omkaara close to his real life persona as was widely speculated? Completely untrue, says the actor, except for the fact that he loves with all his heart.

"Keshu is an emotional fool and I don't think I am anything like him. When I love someone I love with all my heart and when I believe in someone, I do it with all my heart." Perhaps there is a message there.

Continuing on the same vein, Viveik is sometimes accused of shying away from single–hero movies, a charge he is quick to refute. "I do not have that single hero and multiple hero approach. I look out for interesting films and interesting characters. When I look at a role, I look at it from the point of view that I should like playing that character because I put in a lot of work. I do just one film at a time." I

t's the in-thing for actors to research their characters these days in order to get into the skin of the character. So does Viveik do that too? "Not always. Certain characters do not need research. The character I played in Saathiya was so close to my heart that I got into the skin of the character effortlessly."

For Omkaara, however, Viveik learned to play the guitar. He visited slums to prepare for Shootout at Lokhandwala.

"For Shootout I did a lot of research as I was playing a real life character – notorious gangster, Maya Dholas. I went to the jails and met policemen who actually caught such people and who were a part of the shootout when Maya was killed. I went to places where he lived and spoke to people whom he worked with."

Chilling out

Did you know Viveik has a passion for vintage car racing? He plans to buy a classic beauty soon. "My dad is against the idea. He says he will have to take care of it since I travel most of the time. But there is so much beauty and romance in vintage cars. I feel these cars represent so much of history," says Viveik.

And when he is not playing with cars there are always the pet dogs. "I talk to my dogs. It's not only baby talk. I have full length conversations with my dogs Lord Duke and Lady Ivy (both boxers). My mom thinks I am mad. I think I tend to overdo it sometimes."

Angry young man

For a man who is never short of words, Viveik says "clarifications are tedious" especially when they involve justifying your position to the media or other people. He's even less bothered about the ‘rifts' the media creates between actors.

"There are very conscientious people in the media and there are also those who love yellow journalism and constantly speculate about things. I believe that the truth will always shine in the end," says Viveik.

What gets his goose, however, is any tomfoolery with his philantropic work. "When I was working during the tsunami I was not taken seriously by the media. I was working in an emergency situation and they were pestering me for interviews. I did not oblige, which upset many. I made it a rule that anyone wanting my interview would have to wait till the end of the day and work with me at the refugee camp," he says.

He adds,"There was a journalist from the New York Times who actually worked with me and then wrote a beautiful piece. I got so many donations after that. The Indian-based journalists said they had important things to do and many places to go. So I told them that my work is more important than their articles. They slammed me by saying I am a publicity hound. The beauty of it is that despite the bad publicity people came to help me."

Things Viveik's thankful for:

* My family, my pillars of strength.
* My fans for standing by me.
* God for blessing me with good health.
* My critics for always pushing me to do better .
* The values I learned from my parents.
* The love and the pain that I've gone through as it helped me grow.
* My mom's food.
* The opportunities I got.
* All the people who have helped me.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Vivek on the type of girl he would like to meet
By Stacey Yount - BollySpice.com
2 Jun 2008
http://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/1243-vivek-on-the-type-of-girl-he-would-like-to-meet.html

One of Bollywood’s best actors, Vivek Oberoi, is enjoying his career and also his single status. Recently, while at IIFA promoting his new film Mission Istanbul, he gave Indiatimes Movies some thoughts on being single and the type of girl he would like to meet.

About relationships Vivek said, “I have been in two serious relationships, two of them back to back for seven and half years...mere sar takh gaya yaar (my head is tired). I mean it’s difficult and unless the person’s amazing and makes you feel like heaven on earth. Normally things in a relationship the first year is damn amazing after that it gets very difficult.”

However now he is having a ball as a single man, “Now that I have lived the single life for the last two to three years I am thinking why didn’t I do this before. It’s amazing. I mean I enjoy myself,” he said with a big smile.

Vivek also revealed that in the next five years he wants to do every thing on his “list of things to do before I am 35”: “I’ve got five years more now. I’ve turned 30 now and the pressure’s on from home.”

Though being single is fun, Vivek is also a romantic and does want to meet a that special someone. “I want to meet someone who’s very simple, out of the ordinary, who makes my life extraordinary. Someone who’s simple, has a sense of humor, is a nice person, a nice human being who thinks about things other than just herself. She’s not like self obsessed, thinking only about her. Who’s not glamour struck or not so involved with this world. Who will have time for herself, time for me and time for the relationship.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:43 am

I want a very simple girl: Viveik Oberoi
Tuesday, 03 June 2008
http://entertainment.in.msn.com/bollywood/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1429275

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 83b5894d4bac50b41bccfdaoh6

Viveik Oberoi is back to his usual active self. Come June 6, and he will be performing at IIFA in Bangkok. And that will bring Viveik Oberoi face-to-face with Bachchan khandan, including his ex-girlfriend Aishwarya Rai.

Ask if he is all set to face the Bachchans, and he says, "IIFA is beyond that. It's a global platform for us to showcase the Indian films and talent."

Vivek will next be seen in Apoorva Lakhia's 'Mission Istanbul'. And he has Abhishek Bachchan as his co star. So how was it to shoot with him and he said, "no comments."

He instead chooses to talk about his character in the film. "I love the character Rizwan Khan. He is like the ultimate dude. Long hair, gungees and madhead. He lives to achieve the impossible. In this film Vikas Sagar, Zayed's character, is stranded in an alien land. He appears from nowhere and helps him. He is good guy, who deals with bad guys in a very bad way."

Dream girl

Though he accepts to be excited about this action flick, Vivek says he is looking forwards to Karan Johar's production, with Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan. "Oh... that will be amazing. It's a cute character," he says.

Apparently, Vivek says that he has been getting a lot of mails to bring Saathiya's lover boy Aditya back on screen. "I am an absolute romantic. And would love to bring Adi back."

But Vivek has been single for a while, ask him if he is keen to change his statuts and he says, "I am happy being single, but at the same time, would love to be involved only if the I can find my kind of girl." And how would she be like, "I want a very simple girl", he quips.

© Copyright 2008 HT Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:56 am

Viveik's losing it!
06 Jun, 2008 04:00 am ISTl
Reshma Kelkar /INDIATIMES MOVIES
http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3103361.cms

Losing weight has become a new trend in Bollywood. Kareena got a size zero for Tashan . Himesh lost his flab and transformed himself into a smart look for Karzzzz. Sunny Deol lost weight to look fit for his forthcoming film The Man . Even John Abraham had to get into shape for Ashayien. And the newest star to join the bandwagon is Viveik Oberoi.

It`s Tips that has got Viveik to get into a full on gym routine for an untitled film that will mark Kookie Gulati's directorial debut. Kookie, who used to direct music videos, is all set to get behind the camera, this time for a film. It is going to be an action film and boasts of presenting Viveik in an all new look.

When contacted, Kookie confirms, "Yes we signed Viveik as main lead who has an interesting role in the film. It is an action thriller thus Viveik has to go through lot of training. As far as his look is concern, he is loosing weight for this specific lean and fit look."

Viveik says, "this is one of my most exciting projects. I have never done anything like this. i am so excited, but I cannot disclose anything as there are a lot of things that need to be tied up before I can talk about the film. But I assure you, nobody will be disappointed."

This is not Viveik's first action film; he has done action thrillers several times. So how different it is going to be? "It is totally different than what he has done earlier in his career. He is going through the rigorous training since past 5 to 6 days. We have called professional martial art trainers from UK and Thailand to train him."answers Gulati.

And who will be Viveik`s love interest in the film? It is learned that rather going for a known face, Kookie has decided to go for a new girl opposite Viveik. He plans to commence this film in July.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Jeetendra releases music of ‘Mission Istanbul’ in Bangkok
June 6th, 2008 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS - Email This Post
By Arpana
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/jeetendra-releases-music-of-mission-istanbul-in-bangkok_10057328.html

Bangkok, June 6 (IANS) The music of Bollywood director Apoorva Lakhia’s next film “Mission Istanbul”, which deals with terrorism, was released here by yesteryears Bollywood star Jeetendra. The music album was released on the occasion of the International Indian Film Academy awards festival that honours Bollywood films around the world and began in 2000. Amitabh Bachchan is the brand ambassador of IIFA.

“The music of the film is given by four composers - Anu Malik, Mika, Shamir Tandon and the new guy Chirantan Bhatt. He has composed the title song and the Abhishek Bachchan song,” Lakhia told media.

There are total six songs in the album and Vivek Oberoi is going to perform on “Apun Ka Saath” at the awards function on June 8.

“I am quite nervous about my performance because the song is not picturised yet and Mika called me up to say that I have to give my best shot,” said Vivek.

“After ‘Ganpat’, this song is going to rock too,” Vivek, who might not attend the green carpet premiere of ‘Sarkar Raj’, told the media here.

“Most likely I would be rehearsing. I have come late and so, I will have to catch up with rehearsals for my performance,” he added.

The entire cast and crew of the film was present here for the music release function. Zayed Khan, Niketan Dheer, Shabbir Ahluwalia, and newcomer Shweta Bharadwaj were present.

In fact, the lead actors did a jig and Vivek even crooned his rap numbers for the media and fans.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:27 am

Before being typecast, I jump out: Vivek Oberoi
IANS
Saturday, June 07, 2008 16:15 IST
http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1169489

PART 1

BANGKOK: His last film was an action thriller and the next titled 'Mission Istanbul', with focus on terrorism, is in the same genre. But Vivek Oberoi says that he won't allow himself to be typecast.

"Whenever I feel that I am becoming stereotyped or typecast, I jump out and do something new," Vivek, who was last seen in "Shootout At Lokhandwala" in the role of gangster Maya Dolas, said here.

Vivek is in Bangkok to participate in the 9th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards. The music of his film "Mission Istanbul" was launched here, and he is scheduled to perform at the gala on Sunday night.

Commenting upon his back-to-back action releases, Vivek said: "It's not a conscious decision to do action films. Apoorva offered me the role and the script was fantastic, so I accepted it. The USP (unique selling proposition) of the film is that it is technically brilliant. It has a new idea and concept. It has a global perspective on terrorism and how India is involved in that global framework."

The actor says that he has fallen in love with his character in the film.

"I am really excited about this movie. I love my character. It was fun playing him. Everything you imagine as a young kid while watching action movies, all those fantasies came true.

"Music of the film has been used very intelligently. It's not that suddenly the narrative stops, and a song is inserted. It is used in the backdrops. The story has international flavour so we didn't want to create any breaks. It is a non-traditional script."
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:28 am

PART 2

Vivek says unless he gets a substantial role in Hollywood, he won't take a chance there.

"Every actor wants to have a global platform. If I find the role challenging and exciting I will do it. I wouldn't want to be Indian taxi driver in a Hollywood film."

Reportedly, there was a competition between Vivek and is co-star Zayed Khan to outdo each other in the action scenes of "Mission Istanbul".

But the actor says: "It was camaraderie. We had to jump from 44th storey of a building and we were like, 'Okay we have to jump from there and we said it's cool and we jumped'. We ended up doing it six or seven times till the graphic expert came and asked us to stop, saying you guys are going to burn the ropes."

"My next (film) is for Tips which is really a big extravaganza. I am shooting the film in South Africa. Then I am doing a film for Karan Johar, which is being directed by Renzel D'silva with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The role is very interesting and a complete departure from what I have been doing till now."
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Before being typecast, I jump out: Vivek Oberoi
June 7th, 2008 - 5:26 pm ICT by IANS - Email This Post
By Arpana
http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/before-being-typecast-i-jump-out-vivek-oberoi_10057613.html

Bangkok, June 7 (IANS) His last film was an action thriller and the next titled “Mission Istanbul”, with focus on terrorism, is in the same genre. But Vivek Oberoi says that he won’t allow himself to be typecast. “Whenever I feel that I am becoming stereotyped or typecast, I jump out and do something new,” Vivek, who was last seen in “Shootout At Lokhandwala” in the role of gangster Maya Dolas, told IANS here.

Vivek is in Bangkok to participate in the 9th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards. The music of his film “Mission Istanbul” was launched here, and he is scheduled to perform at the gala night Sunday.

Commenting upon his back-to-back action releases, Vivek said: “It’s not a conscious decision to do action films. Apoorva offered me the role and the script was fantastic, so I accepted it. The USP (unique selling proposition) of the film is that it is technically brilliant. It has a new idea and concept. It has a global perspective on terrorism and how India is involved in that global framework.”

“I am really excited about this movie. I love my character. It was fun playing him. Everything you imagine as a young kid while watching action movies, all those fantasies came true.

“Music of the film has been used very intelligently. It’s not that suddenly the narrative stops, and a song is inserted. It is used in the backdrops. The story has international flavour so we didn’t want to create any breaks. It is a non-traditional script.”

Vivek says unless he gets a substantial role in Hollywood, he won’t take a chance there.

“Every actor wants to have a global platform. If I find the role challenging and exciting I will do it. I wouldn’t want to be Indian taxi driver in a Hollywood film.”

Reportedly, there was a competition between Vivek and is co-star Zayed Khan to outdo each other in the action scenes of “Mission Istanbul”.

But the actor says: “It was camaraderie. We had to jump from 44th storey of a building and we were like, ‘Okay we have to jump from there and we said it’s cool and we jumped’. We ended up doing it six or seven times till the graphic expert came and asked us to stop, saying you guys are going to burn the ropes.”

“My next (film) is for Tips which is really a big extravaganza. I am shooting the film in South Africa. Then I am doing a film for Karan Johar, which is being directed by Renzel D’silva with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The role is very interesting and a complete departure from what I have been doing till now.”
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Music of 'Mission Istaanbul' flagged off at IIFA 2008
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, June 07, 2008]
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/39167.html

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Mi07061cx0

The IIFA 2008 was kicked off yesterday at Bangkok in the presence of the Bachchan family, other top Bollywood actors and technicians and invitees from the government of Thailand and other celebrities from the host country.

'Mission Istaanbul' which is a joint production of Savile Row Co, Balaji Motion Pictures and Popcorn Motion Pictures Pvt. Ltd. is one of the movies to be premiered at the IIFA world Premiers which is one of the attractions in the total package of this years IIFA.

For this multi starrer film Vivek Oberoi has gone for an image make over adopting long hair.
The other actors in the film directed by Apoorva Lakhia are Zayed Khan, Shriya Saran, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Nikitin Dheer, Suniel Shetty and a new actress Shwetta Bharadwaj.

The music album of 'Mission Istaanbul' containing six songs for which T-Series holds the rights was released at the IIFA Weekend 2008 by the veteran hero of Bollywood Jeetendra who is also known as the jumping jack.

Four talented music directors which include a debutante have composed the music of the new film.

The experienced music maker Annu Malik, Shameer Tandon, singer and composer Mika and the new kid on the block Chirantan Bhatt used their skills to compose the songs.

'Mission Istaanbul' also marks the collaboration of Annu Malik and the famous Turkish singer Ege for the romantic song "Jo Gumshuda".

The singer from Turkey has made this song very unique and touching with his soulful sound.

When Annu Malik who is known for his great soothing romantic tracks used the incredible talent of Ege, the result is a great song with an entirely new flavour that incorporates the elements of the Indian songs and the poignant singing style of the vocalist from Turkey.

Balaji Motion Pictures and PoPCorn Motion Pictures bought the rights of a very famous international song titled "World Hold On", a music track that has the credit of being remixed in thirty six different versions till now to use it in 'Mission Istaanbul'.

Shameer Tandon used the original song to create a new version mixing Indian lyrics with Turkish sounds and coming out with a fantastic new song which still keeps the soul of the original track intact.

The song composed by singer/composer Mika is a typical Bollywood style song.
The song featured on Vivek Oberoi's character in the film just like the song "Aye Ganpat" that revolved around the character played by Vivek in 'Shootout at Lokandwala stays true to the music style of Hindi Cinemas.

The song is expected to turn out to be a hot choice of the youngsters.

The new music director Chirantan Bhatt tries to prove his mettle with the title track which is very vibrant and gels with the true attitude of 'Mission Istaanbul'.
Chirantan has also worked on producing a groovy item song titled as "Nobody Like You".

'Shootout At Lokandwala' proved to be blockbuster and helped Vivek Oberoi to end his steak of box office duds at a time when he was desperately looking out for a super hit.
He certainly likes to see 'Mission Istaanbul' to rise more higher.

The actor who made a dashing entry into Bollywood with the super hit 'Company' directed by Ram Gopal Varma will be performing to the tune of the song "Apun Ka Saath" from the new film at the awards function on June 8 at IIFA Awards 2008.

Vivek's dreams of a hugely successful movie is all said to get a good thrust with the great music of 'Mission Istaanbul'
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:29 am

NOTE: THERE IS A VID ON THIS LINK

Vivek on a 'mission'
6/7/2008 8:36:56 PM
http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=9456

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 N9456ui5

At the ongoing IIFA awards TIMES NOW caught up with actor Vivek Oberoi who is all excited about his latest film "Mission Istanbul". TIMES NOW correspondent Sriparna Mitra catches up with the actor.

Vivek Oberoi is in Bangkok because he is nominated for an award, and double it to that he is is performing live on stage on a song 'Ganpat', from his film "Shootout at Lokhandwala".

When asked about the camaradere with Zayed Khan, the actor said that they both fight for competition and always want to do things better than the other and enjoy doing that way.

Vivek is very excited about his forthcoming film "Mission Istanbul". He also went on to sing a few words from one of the songs, "Apun ke saath koi ladega, sar saale ka vahin phatega. Goli jo padegi bheje mein, kaun maaik laal rokega."
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:30 am

Though he's often seen in action films, the actor likes to do diverse roles
by Arpana
http://www.masala.com/3639-viveik-spells-out-his-mission

His last film was an action thriller and the next titled "Mission Istanbul", with focus on terrorism, is in the same genre. But Viveik Oberoi says that he won't allow himself to be typecast.

"Whenever I feel that I am becoming stereotyped or typecast, I jump out and do something new," Viveik, who was last seen in "Shootout At Lokhandwala" in the role of gangster Maya Dolas, told IANS in Bangkok.

Viveik is in the Thai capital to participate in the 9th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards. The music of his film "Mission Istanbul" was launched here, and he is scheduled to perform at the gala night on Sunday.

Commenting upon his back-to-back action releases, Viveik said: "It's not a conscious decision to do action films. Apoorva offered me the role and the script was fantastic, so I accepted it. The USP (unique selling proposition) of the film is that it is technically brilliant. It has a new idea and concept. It has a global perspective on terrorism and how India is involved in that global framework."

"I am really excited about this movie. I love my character. It was fun playing him. Everything you imagine as a young kid while watching action movies, all those fantasies came true.

"Music of the film has been used very intelligently. It's not that suddenly the narrative stops, and a song is inserted. It is used in the backdrops. The story has international flavour so we didn't want to create any breaks. It is a non-traditional script."

Viveik says unless he gets a substantial role in Hollywood, he won't take a chance there.

"Every actor wants to have a global platform. If I find the role challenging and exciting I will do it. I wouldn't want to be Indian taxi driver in a Hollywood film."

Reportedly, there was a competition between Viveik and is co-star Zayed Khan to outdo each other in the action scenes of "Mission Istanbul".

But the actor says: "It was camaraderie. We had to jump from 44th storey of a building and we were like, ‘Okay we have to jump from there and we said it's cool and we jumped'. We ended up doing it six or seven times till the graphic expert came and asked us to stop, saying you guys are going to burn the ropes."

"My next (film) is for Tips which is really a big extravaganza. I am shooting the film in South Africa. Then I am doing a film for Karan Johar, which is being directed by Renzel D'silva with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The role is very interesting and a complete departure from what I have been doing till now."

Indo-Asian News Service
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:30 am

"I love my character" - Vivek Oberoi
By Stacey Yount - BollySpice.com
7 Jun 2008
http://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/1268-i-love-my-character-vivek-oberoi.html

After seeing the trailer, Vivek Oberoi’s new film Mission Istanbul looks to be an action packed thrill ride. The film, which opens on July 25th, also stars Zayed Khan, Suniel Shetty, Nikitin Dheer, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Shriya Saran. After last year’s amazing performance in Shootout at Lokhandwala, it surprised many he was going to be seen once again in the action genre.

However, Vivek said that he loved the script and his character and that is why he decided to do the film: “It's not a conscious decision to do action films. Apoorva offered me the role and the script was fantastic, so I accepted it. The USP (unique selling point) of the film is that it is technically brilliant. It has a new idea and concept. It has a global perspective on terrorism and how India is involved in that global framework."

Adding, “I am really excited about this movie. I love my character. It was fun playing him. Everything you imagine as a young kid while watching action movies, all those fantasies came true.”

The music, which is used more as background music than the traditional soundtrack was launched at the International Indian Film Academy’s weekend in Bangkok. “Music of the film has been used very intelligently. It's not that suddenly the narrative stops, and a song is inserted. It is used in the backdrops. The story has international flavour so we didn't want to create any breaks. It is a non-traditional script," he revealed to IANS.

Both he and Zayed had to perform some dangerous stunts for the film and they had so much fun doing one, they did it seven times. “We had to jump from 44th story of a building and we were like, 'Okay we have to jump from there and we said it's cool and we jumped'. We ended up doing it six or seven times till the graphic expert came and asked us to stop, saying you guys are going to burn the ropes."

Much to the delight of his fans, Vivek also has some new projects lined up. “My next is for Tips which is really a big extravaganza. I am shooting the film in South Africa. Then I am doing a film for Karan Johar, which is being directed by Renzel D'silva with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The role is very interesting and a complete departure from what I have been doing till now."
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:30 am

THERE IS A NICE PIC OF VIVEK ON THE LINK

Vivek Oberoi gets his due
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 (EST)
http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/51131.aspx

When Vivek Oberoi bagged the IIFA 'Best Actor in a Negative Role' award for 'Shootout at Lokhandwala' he got his due, something he gets rarely despite being a talented actor with a commanding screen presence.

June 11, 2008 (Sawf News) - When Vivek Oberoi bagged the IIFA 'Best Actor in a Negative Role' award for Shootout at Lokhandwala he got his due, something he gets rarely despite being a talented actor with a commanding screen presence.

When it comes to intense action roles Vivek is in league with Ajay Devgan.

Vivek's live performance at the Awards night received a thunderous applause.

The crowd cheered as he performed to a song from the upcoming Apoorva Lakhia film Mission Istanbul. The number which went Apun Ke Saath Jo Bhi Ladega…, is sung and composed by Mika Mehndi, who gave Vivek his famous wacky Oye Ganpat song for Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007) last year.

The audience seemed to have loved the song even more than they did Oye Ganpat. Interestingly, while this song was premiered at the film festival this week, it is yet to be shot for the film.

After giving a very creditable performance in Shootout at Lokhandwala Vivek Oberoi said in a TV interview that he would take a break and catch up with life, and he did just that. But he is now back, and with six packs to boot.

The actor's next project will be Karan Johar's untitled home production to be directed by Rensil D'Silva (screenwriter of 'Rang De Basanti'), where he will be starring in the lead along with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

The film, to be shot in London beginning October 2008, is a sensitive love story with a thrilling twist. Both Saif and Kareena play terrorists who fall in love under a very difficult situation.

Popcorn Motion Pictures and Balaji Telefilms Limited's Mission Istanbul starring Vivek along with Suniel Shetty, Zayed Khan and Shriya Saran, is set for release on July 11.

Vivek is reported to have undergone a physical training regimen and a special diet to build six abs for his tough guy role in the film.

Vivek has earlier won critical acclaim for his performances in films like Company, Saathiya, Kisna, Dum, Masti, Yuva, Kaal, Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, Omkara and Shootout at Lokhandwala.

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permission
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Ash-Abhi invite Vivek in their room
By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 13th June 2008
http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/ash-abhi-invites-vivek-in-their-room/2820/

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Abhishekbachchanaishwaruq2

When the Bachchans look behind, they find that they had made a lot more foes than friends in the last couple of years and now they are trying their level best to dump their past and make more and more friends and carry only good memories forward. With this aim in view, they put a step forward of liaison. They invited Kareena Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi for a get-together in their room.

Abhishek and Kareena almost stopped working together after Abhishek’s breaks up with her sister Karishma Kapoor after engagement. The Kapoors still cannot forget this misfortune. And for Vivek, the case is almost the same. He was deeply disheartened when Ash kicked him out of her life and married Abhishek. Though Vivek tried to normalize the incident by attending Teja Bachchan’s funeral, still Ash’s betrayal pinches him inwardly.

At IIFA when Abhi invited both Kareena and Vivek to the party in their room, they both turned down their friendship call by not attending the informal get-together. Instead, Kareena preferred to just hang around with her friends, Saif, Manish Malhotra, Karan Johar and Shabina Khan. While Vivek in order to escape from media’s awkward questions, hung out with his Mission Istanbul gang in his room.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Viveks_Angel Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:15 am

Let Vivek live his life now, Salman says
Published by Tony at 12:16:33 am on June 14, 2008

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/12963/let-vivek-live-his-life-now-salman-says.html

Let Vivek live his life now, Salman says

Controversial Bollywood star Salman Khan has finally made a statement in regards to his stormy relationship with fellow actor Vivek Oberoi.

Salman asked for Vivek Oberoi to be left alone to live his life now, while presenting his TV game-show Dus Ka Dum. Salman made the comment after celebrity guest Harbhajjan Singh offered jokingly to ‘nab’ Vivek for him. “VO ko ab apni zindagi jeene do,” came the response.

This is the first time that Salman has publicly made some sort of statement about Vivek Oberoi, who a few years back called a press conference in anger at Salman’s antics. Salman’s then girlfriend Aishwarya Rai had ditched him for Vivek after which Salman became a little angry.
Viveks_Angel
Viveks_Angel

http://shahrukhvivekandmore.plusboard.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:42 am

End of the road for Bollywood musicals
By Elizabeth Gibson on Friday, June 13, 2008
http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2008/6/Pages/06132008_563dade1f6fd44ddad756fc977eb1859.aspx

A decade ago, the Bollywood formula to box-office success was a fairly simple one: A dash of romance, a few action sequences and a whole lot of dancing around trees while singing your heart out.

Step into present day and the equation seems to have changed. Bollywood has turned the spotlight away from India's traditional song and dance fare to movies with a Hollywood sensibility and international appeal.

Contemporary films tackling terrorism, corruption, action thrillers and science fiction won all the attention at the gala ahead of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards last week in Bangkok.

"Ten years ago you would find what you define as Bollywood, song and dance and running around trees – kitsch cinema," says Sabbas Joseph, director of Wizcraft, which organises the IIFA Awards. "Indian cinema has grown beyond that. It's constantly changing. We'd like people from around the world to see Indian cinema in its holistic form, not just traditional Bollywood."

Does this mean a certain death to the great institution of Bollywood musicals? Legendary Bollywood director Ramesh Sippy certainly seems to think so. The man who immortalised his name in the history books with his cult classic film Sholay (1975) said at IIFA: "It used to be 10 songs in every film, but now they're like Western films, kind of in the background. It's making it more acceptable to Western audiences, but also Indians who are almost Western themselves."

Action director Apoorva Lakhia agrees with Sippy's perception: "Indian cinema is ready for anything. It's a fantastic place, especially for young filmmakers with bright ideas. They're breaking out of the cliché of the song and dance routine and are willing to experiment."

The new global face of the $2.3-billion Indian film industry includes Lakhia's new film Mission Istaanbul, a thriller that toys with the themes of terrorism and media conspiracies – a prime example of the grittier realities that new Bollywood directors want to take on. But where that leaves the traditional song-and-dance formula is still up for debate.

Actor Amitabh Bachchan credits his career to the traditional style, even though his movie Sarkar Raj does without the musical frills. However, Bachchan does not want to see Indian film's heritage lost. "We're happy we haven't changed that style. This is the way it needs to be acknowledged and loved," he says.

And while new types of film leave song and dance behind, music remains central to any Indian film's success, with soundtracks put out in advance laying the ground for every movie release.

"We love our heroes dancing," admits Lakhia, who trained in New York and makes shorter films fit for Western consumption, but still realises the importance of music in Indian films.

At the showcase of Mission Istaanbul in Bangkok, his leading men all took to the stage to reveal their promotional film, a boy-band style video in which the macho cast dances with sweat dripping from their torsos.

Unsurprisingly, it is a style that transcends cultural divides. The film's leading man Vivek Oberoi says his newer movies have garnered fans across the world. "I receive a lot of fan mail now from European people, from American people, so it's a really interesting cultural mix."

For stars like Oberoi, the greater the variety of films they can work on in India, the less they feel the need to chase the Hollywood dollar.

"In terms of working abroad, every actor wants to achieve a global platform, but the content is more important," says Oberoi.

Indeed, globalisation is changing the face of Bollywood, but Sippy still feels that cinema is all about storytelling and acting. He believes that while there are lessons to be learned from Indian classics, he's pleased to see cinema evolve.

"We learn from the past and in some way it's recreated," says Sippy.

"But you cannot just be giving them the same old thing. I do wish though films would be the way they used to be, but it's never going to be like that again." (With inputs from Bindu Rai)
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:03 am

PIC OF VIVEK ON LINK!

Bollywood leading ladies stay away from Vivek Oberoi
Posted on 15 June 2008 (EST)
http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/51201.aspx

In a press conference five years back, Vivek Oberoi accused Salman Khan of harassing and threatening him over his relationship with Aishwarya Rai, who was then dating Vivek after having broken off with Salman.

June 15, 2008 (Sawf News) - In a press conference five years back, Vivek Oberoi accused Salman Khan of harassing and threatening him over his relationship with Aishwarya Rai, who was then dating Vivek after having broken off with Salman.

Following the accusations, which evoked no public response from Salman, Vivek's Bollywood career suffered, as he was ostracized by Salman backers in the film industry.

Vivek has since apologized for his intemperate accusations but his efforts to make amends have evoked no response from Salman.

Vivek is a talented actor with a string of intense performances to his credit, in films like Saathiya, Yuva and Company. Ironically he is still struggling to find projects, with no films on hand following Mission Istanbu.

A lot of filmmakers would be ready to sign him up provided they could find an A-list actress to work with him. It is not entirely a coincidence that Vivek was not romantically paired in Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007) and yet to be released Mission Istanbul.

Most top actresses, and even some actors, excuse themselves out of the Vivek projects for fear of antagonizing Salman.

An industry source explained to us why Vivek is out of work,

"When Tushar Hiranandani, who scripted Vivek starrers Masti and Pyaare Mohan, turned director with Ram, Rahim Aur Romeo he signed up Vivek to play one of the three lead roles in the film. Fardeen Khan was attached to play the second lead. For the third and most important lead role, Vivek recommended Govinda, who stays in the same Juhu locality as Vivek and is well known to him. Vivek was confident Govinda would not turn him down.

"The producers asked Vivek to speak to Govinda, which Vivek did, and Govinda agreed to meet up with the producers. However, Govinda is known to be close to Salman. When the producers met up with Govinda, the actor turned politician stumped them by asking for an outrageous paycheck of Rs 7 crore. Shocked the producers left without signing him on."

"Govinda tactfully managed to keep both Vivek and Salman happy. He knew well that no producer would get ready to pay him such a fee. The makers then approached Javed Jaffrey who immediately gave his nod for the same part at a throwaway price." added the source.

"But the problems were far from over for the makers. When they set out to sing up an A-list actress opposite Vivek, they met with no success. Vidya Balan flatly refused to do the film, on hearing she would be paired opposite Vivek. She gave the age old excuse of dates being the problem. The hunt is still on!" the source laments.

Another industry insider revealed to us, "When K.S. Adhiyaman (Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam) decided to remake his Tamil super-hit Thoondil in Hindi, he finalized Vivek for the main lead. However, he too is facing difficulty in getting a top actress to play Vivek's love interest. Actresses like Priyanka and Bipasha have declined the film, despite the script having a powerful role for the female lead. Adhiyaman is still searching for a lead actress opposite Vivek for his romantic film."
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:20 pm

"I made a lot of mistakes" - Vivek Oberoi
By Taran Adarsh, June 17, 2008 - 09:05 IST
http://indiafm.com/news/2008/06/17/11566/index.html

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Vivek2yr5

While on MISSION ISTAANBUL, its lead actor Vivek Oberoi has turned a new leaf. "I made a lot of mistakes, I rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, I got carried away. I went through hell, personally and professionally. The media turned its back on me. Some of the projects I was associated with, evaporated into thin air. Everything I did, backfired," Vivek reminisces as we get into the flashback mode.

"But," he continues in the same breath, "I realized that the problem was with me, not anyone else. If almost everyone was talking ill of me, if almost everyone had trained their guns on me, it only went to prove that I was at fault, it only meant that I need to mend ways. As you sow so shall you reap."

Vivek also admits that the Salman Khan episode -- calling the entire media to his house to malign Salman -- is something he repents. "I used a public platform to malign him. When I felt I must apologize, I did so publicly, not discreetly," he admits honestly.

Quiz Vivek whether he'd work with Salman, Abhishek or Ash, pat comes the reply, "Of course, I would. I am a professional and so are they." Meanwhile, Vivek begins shooting for Tips' new film shortly, followed by Karan Johar's new project.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Songs on Abhishek, Vivek
By Taran Adarsh, June 17, 2008 - 08:58 IST
http://indiafm.com/news/2008/06/17/11565/index.html

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Mission1aq4

The next few days will be extremely hectic for the makers of MISSION ISTAANBUL. Reason being, two separate songs will be filmed, almost simultaneously, on Abhishek Bachchan and Vivek Oberoi at different locations of Mumbai [Abhishek makes a special appearance in the movie]. That's one of the reasons why the release has been pushed ahead by two weeks.

"We need time to promote these songs. Besides, I don't want to hurry up on its post-production," director Apoorva Lakhia confirms. That justifies the shift in its release date, from July 11 to July 25… With MISSION ISTAANBUL getting shifted to July 25, EMI, starring Sanjay Dutt, will be shifted ahead as well [it was confirmed for July 25]. For those who're unaware, both MISSION ISTAANBUL and EMI are produced by the same names.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:46 pm

VO: Lakhia, kya kiya?
Author: Tushar Joshi Date: 17 Jun 2008
http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/entertainment/bollywood/article?_EXT_5_articleId=1184491&_EXT_5_groupId=14

Actor feels he’s being sidelined because of Zayed’s proximity with Apoorva

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Imagegallerykd3

When there are two actors in a film, ego hassles and insecurities are a given. Especially if both are trying to make a mark with that film.

So is the case with Vivek Oberoi and Zayed Khan in Misson Istaanbul.

In the just-released promos of the film, Zayed has far more prominence than Vivek, and not surprisingly, the latter is a bit worried about his role in the film now.

Overshadowed

Sources close to the actor reveal that Vivek is upset with director his Shootout At Lokhandwala director Apoorva Lakhia. VO believes that Lakhia’s friendship with Zayed has resulted in him being sidelined.

During the launch of the film, Apu made MI sound like Vivek’s film however, in the promos Zayed overshadows Vivek hugely. Even at the recently held IIFA there was talk about how Oberoi has been reduced to a supporting actor and ZK was hogging the limelight.

A source reveals, “Vivek has been telling friends how he feels betrayed by Lakhia.”

Thank-you gestures

While Vivek is sulking, Zayed is quite happy with the way the film and his role has turned out. Accirding to an industrywalla, “Zayed planning to buy an expensive watch for Apoorva, as a thank-you gesture. Meanwhile the director has gifted himself a sports bike to celebrate the completion of the film.

Also, the director and the actor jodi will soon start work on another film along with Amitabh Bachchan.” No wonder this bonding has Vivek all worked up.

Director says:

Lakhia denies that Vivek is upset with him. He says, “This is just a rumour, we are one big happy family!”

Actor says:

Zayed admits that he’s planning to gift a watch to the director, “Something that he has been wanting to do. I want to gift it to him for the outstanding work he has done in Mission Istaanbul. On Vivek being upset, ZK says, “He shouldn’t be. The film has shaped up 99 per cent of how it was narrated to both of us.”
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:33 am

"I made a lot of mistakes" - Vivek Oberoi
by Saurav Mittra
http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=7182

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Vivek2zh8

While on MISSION ISTAANBUL, its lead actor Vivek Oberoi has turned a new leaf. "I made a lot of mistakes, I rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, and I got carried away. I went through hell, personally and professionally. The media turned its back on me. Some of the projects I was associated with evaporated into thin air. Everything I did, backfired," Vivek reminisces as we get into the flashback mode.

Vivek also admits that the Salman Khan episode calling the entire media to his house to malign Salman is something he repents. "I used a public platform to malign him. When I felt I must apologize, I did so publicly, not discreetly," he admits honestly.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Abhi, Vivek to dance together\
18 Jun 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_Buzz/Abhi_Vivek_to_dance_together/articleshow/3137731.cms

NEWS & INTERVIEWS 2008 - Page 2 Thumbdv7

They seem to have forgiven, and are ready to forget too. Their grouse over a woman, that is.

Vivek Oberoi and Abhishek Bachchan are now easy enough with each other to be able to share screen space. The two have agreed to dance together for an item number in Apoorva Lakhia’s upcoming film, Mission Istanbul. Zayed Khan will also be part of the song.

It may be recalled that Vivek was involved with Aishwarya Rai (now Bachchan) before she got married to Abhishek. Vivek and Abhishek had vehemently refused to shoot in the same frame in Lakhia’s last film, Shoot Out at Lokhandwala.

Says our source, “Things are fine between the two now. The ice was broken to quite an extent when Vivek attended Abhishek’s grandmother, Teji Bachchan’s funeral last December. Things really improved between the two when Abhishek took the initiative and messaged Vivek on his wonderful performance at an awards function held in Bangkok early this month.”

So, the stage is set for the dushman-turned-dosts to rock. The item number will be shot in Mumbai in the next few days.
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivek's Girl Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Abhishek to dance with Vivek? Not true!
By Aly Kassam - BollySpice.com
17 Jun 2008
http://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/1296-abhishek-to-dance-with-vivek-not-true.html

Sections of the media have been reporting that Vivek Oberoi and Abhishek Bachchan will feature in a promotional video for the upcoming film Mission Istanbul. Abhishek has a special appearance in the film which stars Vivek Oberoi and Zayed Khan in lead roles. The film is directed by Abhishek's good friend, Apoorva Lakhia (Shootout at Lokhandwala).

Certain reports indicate that the two, who share a personal history together (Vivek dated Aishwarya before she married Abhishek), will feature together in a video. However, this rumour is entirely untrue. Yes, promotional videos will be shot on both these actors, but they will appear in separate videos. A source told Mumbai Mirror, "Both of them agreed immediately. Lakhia is a very good friend of both."

The two songs will me simultaneously shot on the actors which has led to the film being shifted ahead by two weeks in order to provide promotional time for the two videos. Apoorva Lakhia tells IndiaFM, "We need time to promote these songs. Besides, I don't want to hurry up on its post-production." Wise choice, Apoorva!

And for those who were hoping to see Abhishek and Vivek in the same frame, there's always a next time!
Vivek's Girl
Vivek's Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next